Flipkart Search

Monday 2 April 2012

Precautions During ADF Fusion WebApplication project

If you are making a ADF webapplication then you must aware about some of the basic problems you can came around.
The most common problem is Screen Resolution. What I mean by screen resolution is that user may be on different screen resolution than your during development screen. An example may clear more:: 
For development you have resolution of 1280*1024 and every thing looks fine but even 1024*768 can ruin your application easily.
This happens usually when you try to fix the size of a stretchable component like table etc.In the following example I didn't set the size of table's width then it can accommodate any screen size because its a stretchable component.See below...
Now what I do is - I fix the size of table and see what happens...

Now see what happens when I decrease the browser's size ...
 Although I have scrolled horizontally till end but I can't see the columns after Salary
So don't try to set the width of  adf table ...

No comments:

Post a Comment